The emergency pocket stove is so teeny it can fit in the palms of your hands. The emergency pocket stove is a tiny stove that “could save your life” in an emergency.
Ultra small and reliable even in wet stormy conditions. This pocket stove burns solid fuel, so it’s great for cooking and boiling water in an emergency. The almost smoke-free and residue-free solid fuel tablets will burn even at high altitudes and sub-zero temperatures.
The stove works in a simple straightforward way. Light, strong and compact. The entire stove folds up into a tiny package. Needs no liquid fuels, priming, wick or pressure – uses any solid fuel such as Hexamine, Trioxane or Sterno.
Emergency cooking can be as simple as a campfire with a tin can. All the same, the more effective the cooking stove, the easier the cooking. And, the more compact and lightweight the stove, the easier to carry.
The emergency pocket stove is a tiny handy, fold-out “stove” provides the needed heat for cooking and boiling water. Its lightweight compact size is great where space and weight are limited. These include backpacking, camping, air travel, boating, and mountaineering.
Notice: The fuel tablets contain methenamine – so keep out of reach of pets and children. The emergency pocket putout white hot flames as well.
* Ultra lightweight – The emergency pocket stove is so small (only 3.8 oz) it can easily fit in the palms of your hands. No camper or survivalist should ever be weighted down on by their outdoor cooking accessories.
* Simple to use – without any knobs to adjust, this is most likely the simplest stove you will ever use. Merely open the stove, put in the tablets, light it up, and you are ready to cook. It’s that simple!
* Super durable – This compact stove is constructed from durable, galvanized steel; folds down to a mini, compact size. It has been designed to withstand drops and abuse, while still cooking your food perfectly every time.
* Self-contained – This emergency pocket stove carries all of its fuel tablets inside, making this self-contained stove a snap for carrying. Simply put the fuel tablets in, close it up, and you are ready to go.
* Smoke-free cooking – Each of the smoke-free stove’s fuel tablets is designed to burns approximately 12 minutes; one tablet boils 500 ml of water in about 8 minutes without producing smoke, leaving you free to breathe in the fresh open air.
The emergency pocket stove from Survival Frog is a must-have for any camper or survivalist looking to boil water and cook their food in a clean, smoke-free nature-friendly environment.
If you need an extra small lightweight camping stove, or just something tucked away for emergencies, then the emergency pocket stove from Survival Frog may be the right choice for you.
*/ off interest…