Whiplash: 4 Natural Treatment Remedies

Your back and neck are two of the most fragile areas of your body. When you suffer a whiplash injury to one of these body parts, you may experience debilitating pain and a limited range of motion for days. With car accidents being one of the top culprits for whiplash injuries, it is vital that…

Prescription or Natural: Which Remedy is Right for You?

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 48.5 percent of the country is currently using at least one prescription medication on a regular basis. Shockingly, this adds up to more than 3.1 billion medications being administered by a medical professional or filled at a pharmacy on an annual basis, and this truly highlights…

Natural Remedies For Lowering Your Blood Pressure

High blood pressure is one of the most dangerous silent killers. Left untreated for a long time, it may damage organs in the body, causing heart attacks, strokes vision loss or other life-threatening conditions. This is why it is very important to get diagnosed as early as possible. Unfortunately, classic medical treatments against hypertension such…

Natural Remedies For Preventing Strokes

It is often thought that a stroke is something that only the older generation suffer from, however that is not the case. Although around 75% of stroke victims are over the age of 65, that leaves 25% below that age group, and it is not uncommon for teenagers to suffer from a stroke. There are…